Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your Thoughts Please

September 02, 2019 05:28PM
I was going to wait thill the season was over to see just how far this team will go with all the injuries. After listening to Michael & Flash talk about 2 key injuries to the Rangers & was that the reason for their downfall since the ASG, couldn't resist. The next-man--up philosphy has gotten to the best record in baseball as of September 2nd; a 10 game lead on the ALE with the magic number of 15 to clinch a playoff spot. All the players coming up from S/WB or players like Maybin & Encarncion that Cash picked up on the cheap have contributed to get us there when combined with a nucleus around DJ, Gardy , Torres - we all know the injury scenerio all season long from Severino Betances, Stanton (appeared in only 9 games so far) ; Andujar needing TJ surgery opening the door for Gio. So here's the hypotetical as the injured are started to return - do you think the Yankees would still have the best record in baseball if those injuries never occurred?
Gardner wouldn't have played in near as many games; Germain would not have had the opportunbity to potentially win 20 games; Taucman & Ford would not have been called up; Encarncion & Maybin probably would not have been acquired.

This is just my way of dealing with the frustration of not doing anything against Minor so far - being shutout through 4 and Masa is not having his best stuff trailing 0-2 as Trevino goes deep. I won't mention some of the not so gret fielding plays.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Your Thoughts Please

toga616September 02, 2019 05:28PM

Re: Your Thoughts Please

unclekevin332September 02, 2019 05:36PM

Hitman23322September 02, 2019 06:15PM

PRYanksFan351September 02, 2019 05:46PM