Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Boone is a genius!!!

June 23, 2019 06:29AM
might be hard but we all need to accept (not necessarily like) the age of computers & technology has reached MLB - pitchers no longer routinely pitch a cog - lucky when they get to 100 pitches. 12 or more of the 25 man roster are pitchers leaving only 3 bench players. Sanchez has taken a beating behind the plate this week with foul plays & being hit on the backswing & even played the day after night game earlier in the week. With DJ in the lineup, Boone is rotating every IFer getting a day off - today it will probably be Didi's turn or Urshela with the other getting tomorrow off. The techno squad has a say in starting lineups, etc.

Let's give a little credit here to Cash & Co. for providing a strong bench in this day & age. Now for him to be able to add that one more starter - or could they be content with Germain coming back?? Please don't cast aspersions if (a) he can't get another pitcher because the asking price is too many talented prospects; or (b) the pitcher/agent isn't interested in NYY except to drive up the asking price (thinking of Bora$$ in particular).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I know you’ve got to give guys days off, but...

PRYanksFan603June 22, 2019 08:13PM

Re: I know you’ve got to give guys days off, but...

unclekevin337June 22, 2019 08:40PM

PRYanksFan335June 22, 2019 09:32PM

unclekevin347June 22, 2019 09:34PM

Boone is a genius!!!

Hitman23351June 23, 2019 01:38AM

Re: Boone is a genius!!!

toga345June 23, 2019 06:29AM