Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LeMahieu 'not firing on all cylinders'

May 29, 2021 07:00PM
If LaMachine is going to malfunction this season, then forget about 2021...

It won't matter if Stanton spends a couple games in the minors before coming back, or who has a day off or not, or who is on the mound!!

DJ LeMahieu admittedly set the bar high over the past two seasons, earning a reputation as the Yankees’ most valuable performer. Though the infielder has yet to slug to his lofty standards this season, he’s encouraged that he and his teammates will find their run of consistency soon.

“It’s been a little inconsistent; I feel like it’s how we’ve been all year,” LeMahieu said on Saturday. “We’ve put ourselves in good position, the pitchers have done a really good job. I think we’re all still waiting for that breakout series offensively, a breakout week, but I know we’re grinding and competing.”

Evaluating his first 47 games, LeMahieu said that he is “not firing on all cylinders.” The 32-year-old entered Saturday’s matinee at Detroit batting .264/.352/.346 with three home runs and 14 RBIs, below the robust .336/.386/.536 slash line that he compiled over the 2019-20 seasons in The Bronx.

[www.mlb.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LeMahieu 'not firing on all cylinders'

Hitman23328May 29, 2021 07:00PM

Re: LeMahieu 'not firing on all cylinders'

toga167May 29, 2021 08:00PM

Re: LeMahieu 'not firing on all cylinders'

PRYanksFan168May 29, 2021 09:03PM