Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New foods coming to Yankee Stadium in '23

March 22, 2023 09:29PM
The Yankees unveiled the highlights of their 2023 Yankee Stadium concessions on Wednesday.

What's coming to the ballpark this season? The Yankees' menu features everything from all-new Yankee Stadium exclusives like the Aaron Judge-themed "99 Burger" to signature food from celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay, Marcus Samuelsson, Eric Greenspan and Bronx native Christian Petroni.

Among the Yankees' new food partners for 2023 are New York classics Fuku and Mac Truck, plus Petroni and his cheesy garlic bread.

"I grew up 15 minutes from the stadium, first-generation Italian," Petroni said. "Coming to Yankee games is truly part of our DNA. To be here now … when I got the call from the Yankees -- they go, 'Man, we need the bread' -- I still can't believe it. I'm really proud of it."

NYC favorites that are back at the stadium again this season include Streetbird from Samuelsson and Bobby's Burgers from Flay, as well as Lobel’s, Mighty Quinn's, Chickie's & Pete's, City Winery, The Halal Guys, Sumo Dog, Benihana, Oatly and Wings of New York.

[www.mlb.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New foods coming to Yankee Stadium in '23

Hitman23129March 22, 2023 09:29PM