Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Aaron Judge may land with these teams if Yankees don’t heed Freddie Freeman warning

June 29, 2022 06:04AM
I think we eliminate the Cubs - think I heard Judge say he wouldn't go there. He's going to sign with a contender not a pretender. We'll see how much he wants to be have a Jeteresque type of career playing with one team - the Yankees for life- or if money is all important. We almost lost Bernie because of his agent but then George had lunch with him in FL and they reached a deal; ARod fired his agent because he wanted to stay with the Yankees. From what I've heard sounds Freeman is not happy with the way his agent worked his contract and never wanted to leave Atlanta - agents are out for the $$$$$$ but some don't realize they are working for the player not just their commission - players having to set the parimeterers.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Judge may land with these teams if Yankees don’t heed Freddie Freeman warning

Hitman23149June 29, 2022 01:59AM

Re: Aaron Judge may land with these teams if Yankees don’t heed Freddie Freeman warning

toga80June 29, 2022 06:04AM

Hitman2386June 29, 2022 06:51AM

toga80June 29, 2022 10:22AM

Hitman2386June 29, 2022 10:38AM