Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple of Things to Consider

June 21, 2022 12:54PM
Rewatching last night's game because I missed part - I'm thinking our guys are wearing the wrong spikes for the turf. Last night it was DJ slipping out of the box which cost him a hit - in Toronto, we saw at least IKF and Rizzo slip. Paul was commenting about the difference in the metal and plastic spikes for gripping action & traction on turf.

2)The Yankees are playing a night game in Tampa tomorrow night while the Cheaters are hosting the Muts in an afternoon game. Yankees & Cheaters both have to travel to NY for a Friday night encounter in the Bronx. Not fair that the Yankees will have to arrive late night/early morning for short sleep while the CHEATERS can arrive early and get a good night's rest. Talk about unfair scheduling!!!!! then they get a day off IN NY Monday before traveling all the way to Flushing Tuesday to face the Muts. Doesn't seem fair at all.

3) Now the 2 games vs the Muts - who y'all rooting for Muts or Cheaters?????

Here's a tidbit I'll toss in - we were talking about teams winning 15 games in a month - well last night was the Yankees 16th for the month of June - they're doing a nice job of making the most this year.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Couple of Things to Consider

toga140June 21, 2022 12:54PM

Re: Couple of Things to Consider

Hitman2381June 21, 2022 02:47PM

toga84June 21, 2022 04:14PM

Hitman2380June 21, 2022 07:33PM