Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The Red Sux are officially the Yankees’ Daddies!!!

October 06, 2021 06:22AM
most of those ghosts were across the street but the memory was brought across the street with appearances of Yogi, Whitey and Don Larsen = but now they are all reunited in the fields of heaven. The motivation they played for the WS share of money so they wouldn't have to work so hard during the off season to support their families is gone. These guys even the ones who don't make to the ML can get enough with those signing bonuses if they invest to live comfortably. Instead of the blue-collar players. we're getting prima donas who can miss 2 weeks or more with a 'hang nail'. There a few like Cole who because he signed to be the leader of the pitching staff and with the staff compromised with injuries- tried to shrug off his own to go out give his all. Remember CC walking off the mound for the last time who literally pitched his arm off. Even the leadership is lacking - Jete & Jorge , even Gardy had CC but no one really seems to have that take charge attitude. I could go on but I think you get the idea - so I'll get of the soap box at least for now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Red Sux are officially the Yankees’ Daddies!!!

Hitman23404October 06, 2021 01:41AM

Re: The Red Sux are officially the Yankees’ Daddies!!!

toga194October 06, 2021 06:22AM