Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Embarassing Week

July 03, 2021 05:06PM
Topped off with humilitating loss to the Muts = angry smileyangry smiley We had the General Manager, the Manager, the Managing Owner plus a team meeting called by Aaron Judge and the result was one lonely win, the horrible loss Wednesday night that included two rain delays and the implosion by Aroldis Chapman. About the only left to say - not expecting much for the rest of the year from these guys - not sure they have what it takes to turn things around.. If the weather holds, there is a double header of the split variety tomorrow -first game at 2 on YES night cap at 7 on SPN. My day will start with an early walk talking flowers to Laurie for her 55th birthday - maybe a little grocery shopping so if game 1 gets bad it will put me to sleep. If I was pissed Wednesday night/Thursday morning, there are no words to describe what I'm feeling today. Losing to the Muts for me is almost worst than being swept by the Sux. I've vented now its time to try to clear my head - confused smiley Cya on the 4th
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Embarassing Week

toga288July 03, 2021 05:06PM