Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here we Go Again????

September 22, 2020 07:31AM
16-6, 5-15 now 10-2 but those 2 were the last two & not even close. There are now 6 games remaining in our 2020 regular season - the ALWC begins next Tuesday, one week from today. Though a playoff spot has been clinched there is the HFA during the first round bfore - games being 'bubblized' We can't rest on the past going forward - maybe the fighting spirti that erupted in the 9th last night sets tone for the next 6 games carrying into the playoffs.

I'm not going to rant because it's takes too much energy - so maybe a couple of sidebars for laughs. With the changing advertisement blocks wondered whether they represent Buffalo or Toronto. Suddenly I see The Keg - memories of delcious ribs & a great bar tender from '03 when I visited the night before OD - one of my last trips but memorable as it snowed the next day with me wearing Yankee shorts & shirt to the game; the game DJ separated his shoulder on the play going to third. Of course, not going to hear anything when is taken out - but as the replay was on the jumbotron, it was shades of Jimmy being rolled on the stretcher following a wrestling match - I'm siting there saying "Dislocation" guess Toronto fans though I was dumb. Never did get to try that pizza. Oh well memories - now let's finish what we started
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here we Go Again????

toga484September 22, 2020 07:31AM

Re: Here we Go Again????

Hitman23259September 22, 2020 08:58AM