Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Which Team will show UP?..

September 24, 2020 06:29AM
Since running off 10 in a row - the Yankees have been 1-3 - those three losses were devastating. Watching last night, I wonder was that hitting bottom, the shocker that would get the Yankees to tighten up things and play like we know they should. Or was Tuesday just a flash in the pan with Cole TraIn in the lead & setting the pace. If that's the case there's trouble ahead. With four games left, six days until the playoffs - 2020 was not the season we expected coming into it. Between COVID & injuries, rainouts & rearranged schedules, then to learn no days off during any series in the playofffs, could this be the year we get annihilated in the first round???? That's not what I want but a reality check shows it a distinct possibility - Gerrit can't pitch 27 innings in the first round. Gleyber needs to get his head into the game; Luke needs to focus on playing and not being the home run leader. I'm not sure what happened to Frazier since he was told he would be the LFer. Stanton & Judge need to produce and stop swinging at bad pitches - whoever these umpires are need to start being consistent with the strike zone. I'm not saying anything about Sanchez - 2 catcher's interference calls!!!!! Guess I'll be prepared for the worst this year/
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I guess we'll be on the road.....

Hitman23468September 23, 2020 10:23PM

toga252September 24, 2020 06:29AM

Hitman23231September 24, 2020 02:17PM

toga231September 24, 2020 03:38PM