Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rays’ Kevin Cash makes ‘scary’ Yankees threat after Aroldis Chapman fiasco

September 02, 2020 08:00AM
I'm probably naive but I find it hard to believe that any pitcher is going tdeliberately throw at a player's head - didn't really think even Pedro was throwing at Karem Garcia's head but it sailed behind his head which can be more dangerous natural instinct is to move backwards. There have been 8 (some were mutlple times) pitchers hit in this series in 2020's short season. So far no one has missed time with an injury BUT if the Rays take up Cash's threat tonight that could change - Jordy is not experienced enough to get involved in throwing at batters. Let's hope that tempers are cooler. BTW talking about handling things the right way Yankees answered those questions calmly & thoughtfully.I Do you think Chapman was shaken up by how dangerous that one pitch could have been? Is that why he couldn't face the media: Did he need time to compose himself or calm down? Weather permitting we might get some more insight tonight.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rays’ Kevin Cash makes ‘scary’ Yankees threat after Aroldis Chapman fiasco

Hitman23434September 01, 2020 10:44PM

toga224September 02, 2020 06:46AM

toga210September 02, 2020 08:00AM

Thank you, Jomboy!

Hitman23231September 02, 2020 01:07PM